Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You will create your own output for the displayed analysis and craft your own short results section. Submit both your output and results sections to the same assignment folder. Remember your results section should be in paragraph format and include responses to the following questions/prompts:
1. State your null and alternative hypotheses.
2. Is this a one or two-tailed hypotheses? Explain.
3. Calculate the appropriate statistical test. Be sure to include measures of central tendency and variability in your analysis/writeup.
4. Can you reject the null hypothesis? Why or why not?
5. Include the desсrіptive statistics, type of statistical test, and results of the tests, with effect sizes and confidence intervals.
The data for this analysis is provided in the video. When it appears on the screen, simply pause and copy the data into your own SPSS sheet. From there, you can simply follow along, repeating the analysis steps outlined in the video.
Check out this advanced YouTube Video. It discusses: Oneway Repeated Measures Anova – SPSS. Follow along with the analysis presented in the YouTube video: Oneway Repeated Measures Anova – SPSS.
Video: How to run one-way repeated measures ANOVA in SPSS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v＝zIEj96ueTHI&feature＝youtu.be
• Video: Oneway Repeated Measures Anova – SPSS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v＝AXCEqI_nZlE