Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
You can choose the format for your presentation – some examples are Powerpoint, Prezi, poster, etc.
The format and content of this project are your choice. However, you do need to show that you understand creation and trickster stories, and their significance to Indigenous people.
Some questions to cover in your presentation:
1. What is the ′oral tradition′?
3. How does Indigenous Storytelling / record keeping differ from European record keeping? Why do Indigenous ways of record keeping need to be considered valid and legitimate?
4. What is an ′oral narrative′, and what is their purpose?
5. How would you define: Creation, Origin, and Trickster Stories? (Please provide DETAIL and EXAMPLES of all three of these types of stories):
5. What information are these types of stories meant to communicate?
6. How are they told?
7. How do the stories of different Indigenous groups compare and contrast?
8. What are the similarities and differences between creation, origin and trickster stories?
9. When are these stories usually set?
10. What types of characters are these stories usually about?