Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Create a model of the drive system enabling the adjustment of the angular rotor position of
permanent magnet synchronous motor. The motor is powered by a three-phase three-level
NPC inverter controlled by a pulse width modulation. Field Oriented Control (FOC) should
be used to realize feedback control system of the machine. The model should be made in the
PLECS Standalone program.
Following points must be included in the project
1. The converter is powered by a DC voltage source.
2. Use the following elements for modeling the NPC converter: IGBT and diodes.
3. Use the PMSM motor model from the PLECS library.
4. Perform all calculations of the feedback control systems and transformation of coordinate
systems in a C-Script block in C programming language.
6. Apply the controllers output limitations and anti-windup back calculation for PI controllers.
7. The settings of current PI controllers should be calculated according to the criterion of the
8. The settings of the speed PI controller should be calculated according to the criterion of
9. Design the P angular position controller by trial and error method
10. Create a modulator with a zero sequence signal (ZSS-PWM).
Machine and converter parameters:
p＝4% number of pole pairs
Ls＝0.01557; %H Ld＝Lq＝Ls Stator inductance
Rs＝1.1; %Ohm Stator Resistance
J＝0.005066; %kgm2 Moment of the inertia
psi_f＝0.2667; %Wb Magnetic flux-linkage PM
Mn＝15.2; %Nm Nominal load torque
ct＝0.001; % Friction coefficient
Omega＝1200; %rpm Nominal rotational speed
In＝6.8; % A Nominal stator current RM
U_dc＝300% V DC-link voltage
F_sw＝5000; % Hz switching frequency
notes ( using plexim )