Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Assignment 4- If Statements
Answer all question. 10 points each. For each question, show your code with result.
1. Write a program that asks the user to enter a length in centimeters. If the user enters a negative length, the program should tell the user that the entry is invalid. Otherwise, the program should convert the length to inches and print out the result. There are 2.54 centimeters in an inch.
2. Ask the user for a temperature. Then ask them what units, Celsius or Fahrenheit, the temperature is in. Your program should convert the temperature to the other unit. The conversions are (SEE ATTACHMENT FOR REMAINDER OF QUESTION)
3. Ask the user to enter a temperature in Celsius. The program should print a message based on the temperature:
• If the temperature is less than -273.15, print that the temperature is invalid because it is below absolute zero.
• If it is exactly -273.15, print that the temperature is absolute 0.
• If the temperature is between -273.15 and 0, print that the temperature is below freezing.
• If it is 0, print that the temperature is at the freezing point.
• If it is between 0 and 100, print that the temperature is in the normal range.
• If it is 100, print that the temperature is at the boiling point.
• If it is above 100, print that the temperature is above the boiling point.
4. Write a program that asks the user how many credits they have taken. If they have taken 23 or less, print that the student is a freshman. If they have taken between 24 and 53, print that they are a sophomore. The range for juniors is 54 to 83, and for seniors it is 84 and over.
5. Generate a random number between 1 and 10. Ask the user to guess the number and print a message based on whether they get it right or not.
6. Write a program that asks the user to enter a programming language. If they enter python, then print out the message “This program was written in Python.” Otherwise nothing should happen (no else statement is necessary).
7. Ask the user to enter a number of days. If the user enters 28 or 29, the program should print out ”Feb”. If they enter 30, the program should print out “Apr, Jun, Sep, Nov”. If they enter 31, the program should print out “Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Aug, Oct, Dec”. For any other entry, the program should print out “Error”.
The order was placed through a short procedure (customer skipped some order details).
Please clarify some paper details before starting to work on the order.
Type of paper and subject
Number of sources and formatting style
Type of service (writing, rewriting, etc)