Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Review the following CASP checklistLinks to an external site. for appraisal of qualitative studies.
2. Then, find two peer-reviewed qualitative research studies to support your research topic.
3. Complete the CASP checklist for each of these qualitative studies. Submit your two completed Appraisal CASP Checklists along with your Worksheet C.
Rapid Critical Appraisal of Qualitative Studies (CASP ChecklistLinks to an external site.)
4. Using Worksheet C, complete a table for each of your two qualitative studies. This type of table is used to organize all of the “keeper” studies (or papers). Transfer key information from the “keeper” studies (or papers) onto the evaluation table to help identify themes. The table column headers on the evaluation table can be edited to represent the relevant information. Use the template to gather important information from your two “keeper” studies (or papers).
Worksheet C–Critical Appraisal of Two Qualitative Studies Template (click hereDownload click here).
5. Submit your two completed CASP Appraisal ChecklistsLinks to an external site. and Worksheet C.
6. Submit a PDF copy of your two qualitative studies.