Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
1: Use INDEX and MATCH functions to identify the information about the crime that happened in the identified addresses
2: Use VLOOKUP and IF functions to identify if the crime in the identified address was a violent inside crime or not
3: Use pivot table and answer the following questions:
• What is the most dangerous district?
• What is the month with the highest number of crimes?
• What is the time category with the highest number of crimes?
• What are the top three priorities (Neighbourhoods) for allocating police cars during midnight?
• What is the safest neighborhood?
• What is the most commonly used weapon in “ROBBERY – CARJACKING”?
• Which location has the highest number of crimes?
4: Use various data analysis and visualization techniques and create a dashboard to help decision-makers reduce crimes.