Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Please read these directions carefully.
This semester you will be required to do one project broken down into 3 parts. You will be required to gather your own data set.
For part 1, please do the following:
1) Go to a used car website.
2) Search for 2019 Chevrolet Camaros within 200 miles of your ZIP code.
3) Using one the sampling methods described in the first unit of the course, gather an unbiased sample of 30 used 2019 Chevrolet Camaros.
4) Record the sale price, mileage, exterior color, and one of the following: sustained damage or not, convertible or not, or single owner or not.
5) Using StatCrunch and Word (or another word processing program) complete the write up section below.
Please submit your responses to these questions/tasks as a Word document, pdf file, or using the text entry option.
1) Identify the population, sample, variables, and individual. For each variable, identify the level of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and whether it is quantitative or qualitative.
2) Describe the sampling method chosen and how it will produce an unbiased sample of the population.
3) Using StatCrunch, for each of your quantitative variables, calculate and report the sample size, mean, standard deviation, 5 number summary (min, Q1, med, Q3, and max).
4) For both the price and mileage variables, produce a histogram and a box plot using StatCrunch and copying the pictures over to Word. Interpret these graphs. Hint: You can interpret them by identifying the shape of the distribution, the direction of skew, and identifying potential outliers.
5) For the exterior color variable, provide a frequency or relative frequency table and a pie chart. Interpret/discuss these results. Hint: You can interpret the results by discussing what is the most frequent and least frequent color.
6) Upload your data set as well (either as a table in your file with the items listed above, or as a separate CSV or Excel file).
The modules have tutorials on how to create graphs and calculate summary statistics in StatCrunch. I′d recommend you watch the relevant videos if you haven′t already. 🙂